Zanadu, the easiest way to collaborate, the smartest way to share your notebooks.
Zanadu’s main value added proposition is to
- Manage the production and curate the library of notebooks which are self-contained research documents comprising text (and Latex), code and results windows,
- Considerably streamline the research workflow and review process,
- Let people run the scientist algorithm on their proprietary data from their web browser,
- Enable a flexible dissemination of the research production as executable documents to open or targeted audiences,
- Generate your own reports and the access to an enviroment that helps you in fast prototyping,
- Provide elasting computing facilities, in few clicks the user has access to an tremendous computing power.
Notebooks facilitate the critical analysis of scientific research by enabling a clear exposure in a single document of:
- Key concepts and methodology,
- Executable computational procedures,
- Data source which may be verified or altered,
- And live interactive results.
Notebooks have become more and more popular in the scientific community and have generated a thriving ecosystem of toolboxes and extensions to make them the format of choice. At the same time Jupyter gives access to more than 40 different programming languages.
The flexibility of Zanadu allows you to choose the computing facilities that better fit your needs. In few clicks you have access to tremendous computing power machines that scale according to your demand.
Zanadu allows a full control of the process from production, review to dissemination, backed by the huge computing power of Microsoft Azure.